League Director: Phil Kay
- First team listed for each game is the HOME team, wears BLUE SHIRT and SOCKS with solid BLACK SHORTS.
- Second team listed for each game is the AWAY team, wears SILVER/GRAY SHIRT and SOCKS with solid BLACK SHORTS.
- All spectators are to stay on the same side of the field as their team and MUST stay within the boundaries of the spectator box. Please remember, no pets and no smoking allowed on any BRYC fields.
- The coach listed first (home) for the first game of the day has the responsibility for bringing the equipment to the field, but BOTH coaches have the shared responsibility for lining the field, placing the flags, and setting up the goals. BOTH coaches of the last game of the day have the responsibility for taking down all equipment and clearing the field. The coach listed second (away) is responsible for taking home the equipment and bringing it back for the first game of the day on the following weekend.
- Team photos will be held SEP 30 Individual photo times for each team to be announced.
- Registration for SRING 2018 season begins SEP 30. See website (www.brycsoccer.org) for more information.
- Weather Note for Weekends: In the event that games are canceled due to weather conditions, coaches will contact their players as soon as the information is available. Players may also contact the BRYC Soccer Hotline at 703-354-7101. If players do not hear from their coaches or do not hear about weather conditions on the Hotline, they should assume that games WILL be played.
- Weather Note for Weekdays (practices): In the event of inclement weather during the week, call Fairfax County’s Field Inclement Weather Hotline at 703-324-5264 (updated by 3pm). If the County Hotline message closes selected fields, call the BRYC Soccer Hotline and/or check the BRYC website for the latest info on which BRYC-permitted fields are open.
- Take Pride in our Fields – Clean up after yourselves! Leave the field cleaner than when you arrived!