Starting with the 2018-2019 season, ALL BRYC coaches are required to annually complete the Inova Concussion Education & Training.
No other training will be accepted. You will not receive a roster until this is completed. To complete the concussion education, please follow this link below:
- You will come to an Inova log-in page. If you have never logged in, you need to create an account.
- The training takes about 15 minutes.
- When you have completed the training you will get an email confirmation. Save it just in case.
- The club will receive a report of the coaches who completed the training. The Commissioner will confirm completion in our registration database.
- League Directors will not be able to assign a coach to a team unless the Commissioner has confirmed their training in the registration database.
Concussion training is required for all clubs utilizing Fairfax County Athletic facilities.
Thank you for your cooperation!