Each team will solicit the support of a volunteer, referred to as the COVID Ambassador (could be the Team Manager), to help monitor and enforce the club’s Return to Play Protocol standards and policy during any club sanctioned event or activity (i.e., team training session, individual 1vs1 session, match, team meeting, etc.).
The list of duties the COVID Ambassador will be responsible for tracking and reporting are, but not limited, to:
- Direct each group to their designated training grid and assigned “station” to place individual player equipment.
- Ensure each group departs the training ground on time and through the proper entrance.
- Collect Questionnaire for each group (players and coaches) until the Club has an automated tool that is available via an App
- Questionnaire will include player’s or staff’s temperature and responses to 3 questions:
- In the past 14 days, has player/coach had any close contact with a sick individual or anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, has the player/coach had a documented case of COVID-19?
- Is the player/coach demonstrating or suffering from any ill symptoms (fever, aches, cough, etc.)?
- Does the player have a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4° F?
- If the player/coach answers “Yes” to any of the above questions they will not be allowed to train.
- Completed Questionnaires will be kept by the COVID Ambassador for submission to Club leadership when requested.
- Ensure current social distancing standards are being observed and enforced.
- Ensure no spectators at any event.
- Ensure coach is the only person to handle equipment (i.e., cones, disk etc.)
- Monitor coach to make sure they are observing all disinfecting procedures before and after each use. This would include balls, cones, and any other equipment used during the session.