PARENT RESPONSIBILITIES during RETURN TO PLAY:
If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T. You are the only one who will make the decision when your child returns to play.
- Ensure your child is healthy and check your child’s temperature before activities with others.
- Consider not carpooling or very limited carpooling.
- Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements
- When at training, wear a mask if outside your car.
- Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training.
- Ensure all equipment (cleats, ball, shin guards etc.) are sanitized before and after every training.
- Do not assist your coach with equipment before or after training.
- Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every training.
- If your child becomes ill for any reason please do not send them to training.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive to COVID-19, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES during RETURN TO PLAY:
If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T.
- Take your temperature daily and especially before activities with others.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Bring, and use, hand sanitizer with you at every training.
- Wear a mask before and immediately after all training.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food or bags.
- Practice social or physical distancing, place bags and equipment at least 10 feet apart.
- Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training.
- No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Follow all CDC guidelines as well those of your local health authorities.