League Director: Camilla Hughart Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-500-5977
The U9 Boys age group uses the following parameters:
- Size 4 Soccer Ball.
- Allowed up to two hours of practice time per week (one, two-hour practice; two, hour-hour practices; or one, one-hour practice - per coach request).
- Scrmmages are played 6v6 including a goalie.
- Games consist of two, 25-minute halves.
- Throw-ins will not be allowed this season for out-of-bounds. Players instaed will be doing kick-ins.
- Goalie is not allowed to pick up or handle the ball on pass backs from a teammate nor outside the penalty box.
- Offside Rule applies (players cannot be in an offside position when the ball is played).
- Penalty kicks are taken when applicable.
- Free substitutions are allowed with permission of the referee at the following times:
- Prior to throw-in, only in your favor,
- Prior to a goal-kick taken by either team,
- After a goal scored by either team,
- After an injury, for the injured player only and only when the referee stops the play, and
- At half-time.
- No jewelry of any kind is allowed. Earrings may NOT be taped down. Earrings MUST be removed.
- Shinguards must be worn, covered completely by socks, during all practices and games.
- Two adults must be present at all team activities.
- Medical Liability/Treatment Forms must be carried by coach/assistant coach at all team activities.