I hope all our little players are EXCITED and ready to get on the pitch and kick the season off! Here is information for our upcoming season...
Fall 2021 Season Information:
- Game Dates: September 11, 18, 25; October 2, 16, 23 (no session Columbus Day weekend)
- Rain Makeup Dates: October 30, November 6
- Session Times: 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm*
- Field: TBD (U4 sessions are typically at King's Glen Elementary, but each season it depends on registration and what field permits we are given)
- Uniforms: Although the U4s don't wear uniforms, each team does have a team color. Players are asked to wear a t-shirt in their team color to each session. We do have small BRYC t-shirts in each of the team colors available prior to the season.
*Session times vary depending on registration and the number of teams we have.
COVID Notes: These are the COVID notes from spring season. BRYC will review and repost new guidelines for fall prior to the start of the season.
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR MASKS. Players, coaches and spectators should all have masks on.
- Players may take their mask off when in the grid. They should put them back on as soon as the session is over. it is the parent's choice to have their child wear the mask while in the grid.
- Every attempt will be made to keep the players spread out during the sessions.
- Spectators should space themselves around the grid in "family bubbles" socially distant from other family bubbles. Spectators DO need to keep their masks on at all times, even if they are in their bubble.
- Parents should not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the session time; and after the session, they should leave the field promptly. Parents are requested to enter and exit the field via the route that will be specified by the League Director prior to the first session.