Braddock Road Youth Club is proud to be able to provide financial assistance to our players.
Did you know.... ? We only receive approximately 18% of the fees from Fairfax County when we file your applications? That means for a $98 registration fee, we receive $16.53 reimbursement from the county - the remaining $81.46 comes from players fees, and donations from parents, grandparents, sponsors and supporters of our great program. Thank you for the generous donations!!
INSTRUCTIONS: For those requesting financial assistance, Braddock Road Youth Club Recreational Soccer is requiring a $29 registration and $10 County ($30 out of County) fee payment to accompany the application. Thank you for your support.
NOTE: If using the Eligibility Letter as a form of documentation, a valid letter needs to be on file (for the current school year), thus you are required to re-apply for assistance each school year.
1. You MUST REGISTER the player online (see the Registration page)
- Select "Financial Aid?" Yes
- Your registration status will be pending until you provide the required documentation (email to email@example.com)
- Once approved,you will be required to pay a portion of the player fee - $29 registration plus $10 County (+$30 if out of Fairfax County) fee (uniform pieces and opt-out fees are additional costs) (Late fees apply if you register during the late period)
- Proceed with the payment after you receive acknowledgment of acceptance - a link to make the payment will be in the email
2. Complete the form (see below for qualifications) and provide completed application and supporting documentation to BRYC
- Your registration is NOT COMPLETE until the completed form is received by BRYC
- If you have received this scholarship in previous years, you still need to complete the registration and forms
3. Scan or take a picture and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you currently receive assistance from Fairfax County (see list below)? YES or NO
- Free or reduced school lunch (this Eligibility Letter needs to be current - each school year a new one must be supplied)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- General Relief
- Food Stamps
- Aid for Dependent Children
- Foster Care
- Social Security Income
If you answered YES (Choose language):
Fill out the form and include required documentation (with a county official signature on the form OR
a copy of the county letter of eligibility included OR
a copy of medicaid/medicare card/form included)
If you answered NO, please contact email@example.com with your request.