Braddock Road Youth Club is proud to be able to provide financial assistance to our players.
Did you know.... ? We only receive approximately 18% of the fees from Fairfax County when we file your applications? That means for a $98 registration fee, we receive $16.53 reimbursement from the county - the remaining $81.46 comes from players fees, and donations from parents, grandparents, sponsors and supporters of our great program. Thank you for the generous donations!!
For those requesting financial assistance, Braddock Road Youth Club Recreational Soccer is requiring a $37 registration and $8 County ($30 out of County) fee payment to accompany the application. Thank you for your support.
NOTE: If using the Eligibility Letter as a form of documentation, a valid letter needs to be on file (for the current school year), thus you are required to re-apply for assistance each school year.
1. You MUST REGISTER the player online (see the Registration page)
- Select "Financial Aid?" Yes
- Your registration status will not be activated until you provide the required documentation (email to email@example.com)
- Once approved,you will be required to pay a portion of the player fee - $37 registration plus $8 County (+$30 if out of Fairfax County) fee (uniform pieces are additional costs) (Late fees apply if you register during the late period)
- Proceed with the payment after you receive acknowledgement of acceptance - a link to make the payment will be in the email
2. Complete the form (see below for qualifications) and provide completed application and supporting documentation to BRYC
- Your registration is NOT COMPLETE until the completed form is received by BRYC
- If you have received this scholarship in previous years, you still need to complete the registration and forms
3. MAIL TO BRYC Recreational Soccer, P.O. Box 2084, Fairfax VA 22031
and, you are done.
To determine if you qualify for financial assistance:
Do you currently receive assistance from Fairfax County (see list below)? YES or NO
- Free or reduced school lunch (this Eligibility Letter needs to be current - each school year a new one must be supplied)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- General Relief
- Food Stamps
- Aid for Dependent Children
- Foster Care
- Social Security Income
Fill out the form and include required documentation (with a county official signature on the form OR
a copy of the county letter of eligibility included OR
a copy of medicaid/medicare card/form included)
If you answered NO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.