This season we are having TWO Uniform Days:
- Masks are REQUIRED at both Uniform Days
- Saturday, April 3 - ADULT SIZES ONLY
- Saturday, April 10 - Youth and Adult Sizes
- Because of higher than expected demand, we had to order more youth uniforms. They will come in next week and we will have them ready for April 10
- This MAY mean your child won’t have his/her uniform for their first game (on April 10). Have them wear any royal blue or gray t-shirt for that game (whichever color they are supposed to be in). Then head to uniform day and pick up the uniform for the rest of the seasonal games.
We do apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you ordered during registration prior to March 22, uniforms will be distributed by your coach.
- If you registered after March 22 and you ordered a uniform at registration, please bring proof of payment to the registrar after picking up your uniform items to speed up checkout. We will also have a master registration list to verify.
- Unless you spoke to the Uniform Director, Cameron Childs, your uniform will not be bagged and ready for you at Uniform Day.
All inquiries about uniforms should be directed to: Cameron Childs, BRYC Uniform Director, (cell) 757-647-2797
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
BRYC Uniform Days for U13 and Up and U5-U12
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES at both Uniform Day events
- Age Group/Day/Date/Time:
- U13 and up (ADULT sized uniforms ONLY ) - Saturday April 3, 2021, 9am - NOON
- U5-U12 (YOUTH and adult size uniforms) - Saturday April 10, 2021, 9am – 2pm
- U4s - may purchase team t-shirts either day
- Place: Ravensworth Farm Swim and Racquet Club Parking Lot
- 5210 Inverchapel Rd, Springfield, VA 22150
- Pool representatives will be on-site to discuss membership or offer tours to those interested
- (early-bird rates will be extended to all BRYC families that stop in!)
- Payment: cash, check or electronic payment accepted
- Payment for uniforms and/or spirit wear may be made together
- Traffic Flow Instructions: See the map and special instructions for traffic flow to and from Uniform Day.
At the designated Uniform Day for your age group you can:
· BUY a new uniform
· BUY BRYC Spirit Wear! This is a fundraiser for BRYC. Show your support for the club on the sidelines and in the community!
· PICK UP uniforms ordered during registration (if you registered after March 22)
· EXCHANGE NEW/UNWORN uniform pieces that are the wrong size
· DONATE old uniforms or gently used equipment on the donations table.
Age Group Specific Instructions:
· U4 Parents – go directly to the Spirit Wear table for the U4 team t-shirts
· U13 and Up – Age groups that play in the SFL need to have unique numbers for all their players. When you arrive, please identify yourself as part of this group. You will be directed to the person who is handling those age groups.
Traffic Flow Instructions: Traffic will be controlled at Inverchapel and Braddock Rd. All vehicles exiting Inverchapel must turn right (east) onto Braddock.
- ENTER Ravensworth Pool via Braddock Rd. to Inverchapel Rd.
- EXIT Ravensworth Pool using Bullock Lane to Queensberry Ave. (to Braddock Rd.)